Thursday, July 11, 2013

STOP Before you uninstall Adobe

I have my old Adobe Premiere Elements 4 & 8 and Adobe Photoshop Elements 6 & 8. Luckily I noticed that if you want to install it to another computer you need to deactivate it first. That is good to know if you are going to sell it or give it to a friend. But to deactivate it you need to have it installed and while you are in the edit mode you can click on Help → Deactivate. So if you not going to use an Adobe program on your computer anymore and want to uninstall it, deactivate it first. I hadn't done that so I needed to install it again, deactivate and uninstall my adobes today. But for version 4 and 6 it's not the same. I didn't know that either so I installed them, realized that you can't deactivate it, you just uninstall it. My computer got some extra exercise but now I know.



Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies
Map: Buried
Easter Egg step: Hells bells

A quick help tip sketch to CoD Black Ops 2 Zombies, someone requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment